Friday, February 19, 2010

Peek Into My Current Stuff


1. New Year's Rose, 2. You Have My Stapler, 3. DSi, 4. Sweet Pear, 5. iPhone, 6. Spray Bottle, 7. Socks, 8. TV Remote, 9. Apple

I've quietly been busy - adjusting to new routines and working towards my goals of 2010. As I mentioned before, I've been focusing on making progress and having some fun. One way of making progress was trying to draw every day. Unfortuntely, that fell away when I was stuck trying to figure out what to draw and in turn I would end up not drawing anything. I didn't want to be in this rut.

I found out about the Everyday Matters yahoo group and their optional challenges for those in the same rut as me - every week a new challenge of something to draw. I've slowly been plowing through some of the past challenges and hope to have a large chunk of the challenges completed by the end of the year.

I've got a lot of work ahead to me and a lot to practice and learn, but I'm loving that I'm at least attempting to move forward rather than just sitting and dreaming of what may be (i.e. drooling over other people's work on the web and wishing my stuff looked like that).

So above is a sneak peek of what I've been up to, you can also find more of my EDM challenge work here. Thanks for looking!

No comments: