Friday, March 5, 2010

The Friday Five

Friday Five is a monthly list of five sites that inspire me. It can range of anything and everything - maybe some art, papercrafting, or photography. I hope that they can inspire you as well.
  1. Kelly Kilmer - I love looking over her art journals, but it's the tidbits of all the things she mentions and/or links to that have me hooked.

  2. Drawn! - They have so much to share on a daily basis about what's going on in the illustration & cartoon art world.

  3. Creative Every Day - Not only does Leah encourage creating via her weekly link-ups (and daily during Art Every Day Month) and sharing what others have created, she also shares her beautiful work and insights about art and self. Now she even has interviews with other creatives that you can listen to.

  4. Elise Blaha - Her enthusiasm for crafting and life in general is just so contagious. I love reading what she is up to in her crafting world and how she incorporates it into her daily life.

  5. Zen Habits - I'm all for simplicity, in fact, I think I need it. I've slowly been trying to simplify my life and this blog has been a big help moving towards that lifestyle.
Need more inspiration? Check out some other Friday Five picks.

No comments: