Friday, January 1, 2010

The Friday Five

Friday Five is a monthly list of five sites that inspire me. It can range of anything and everything - maybe some art, papercrafting, or photography. I hope that they can inspire you as well.
  1. Daisy Yellow - An inspiring site that updates quite often. Everything from art projects with your kids to art journaling to photography to many other things.

  2. iHanna - Hanna's posts are so well thought-out and written with beautiful shots of her work, that I can't help but to want to absorb everything she has to share.

  3. Artsyville - Uplifting, inspiring, and down-to-earth. I especially love her handwritten notes and use of bright colors.

  4. [i] LoveLife - I'm a big fan of Kal Barteski's artwork and her bulletproof outlook in life. I even love her honesty about the challenges in her life.

  5. Journal Revolution - Absolutely entertaining and inspiring! It's about anything and everything in the sisters' lives - whether it's the good, the bad, or the ugly.
It's another year and chance to do what you love and spend time with those you love! Happy new year to all!

No comments: