Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

I'm in the middle of playing catch-up with some things I've been wanting to get done. Part of that list is putting things into my new shop over at Artfire. Here's a quick mosiac of some of the items that were recently added.


Another thing on my list is catching-up on the questions for 52Q, hosted by Emily Falconbridge. If you're interested in joining in, she lists a new question every week to ponder over and journal about. Hoping to finish up and share mine later this week.

In other news, Chrysti has started her 29+ Days of Giving back up. Great new giveaways have been already been posted! Check it out when you have a chance.

Off to do more catching-up! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Pretty cards. I need to catch up with my etsy shop, I've been neglecting it over the holidays.