Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time

There never seems to be enough time in the day! I don't even know where my long weekend went and what I did with it. Or is it that I'm just getting senile?

I'm still hoping to share some of my 52Q ATCs that I am making, but haven't had the time to finish any up. Hopefully, later this week I'll have a couple done.

One thing that I have been working on, is teaching my kids how to read time using a clock face. Rather than go out and purchase one, I decided to whip one up using photoshop. It would be a shame to put all this work into it and not share.


So, if you happen to also be teaching your kids time or for some reason would like to have a clock face. Feel free to download and print this out.*

I would suggest printing it out on cardstock rather than thin printer paper to make it a little more durable. Just cut out the arrows, stick a brad through them and the dot in the middle of the clock and you're set!

I'm still in the middle of playing catch-up (though I think I'm about to be buried in a mountain of laundry), so that's it for now!

*This is for personal use only. Please do not sell or redistribute. You are welcome to share by linking directly to this blog. Thanks!

No comments: