Friday, September 3, 2010

The Friday Five

Friday Five is a monthly list of five sites that inspire me. It can range of anything and everything - maybe some art, papercrafting, or photography. I hope that they can inspire you as well.
  1. Joseph's Art - I love this guy's work, primarily done using moleskine journals.

  2. Draw Gabby Draw - More artwork I'm drawn to.

  3. Book By Its Cover - I'm a book addict and this site just adds to my cravings!

  4. Sustainably Creative - This blog has plenty of advice and reminders to focus on what's important and to keep working in increments on those important things without overwhelming yourself.

  5. Shed of Reality - I love how Cathy Johnson (Kate) shares her experience in building a shed that she is going to use as an art studio.
Need more inspiration? Check out some other Friday Five picks.

No comments: