Monday, August 16, 2010

TBP: Drawing Lab, Part 1

My second book of choice for the Book Project is Drawing Lab by Carla Sonheim.  I'm having a blast with this one and have a feeling it will be the first book I get through.  This book is made up of 52 labs (projects) separated into 7 units (themes).  Enough to keep a person busy for a year, if choosing to do one a week.


Above is my favorite project from the first unit.  It is of a flamingo that I took a picture of from my last trip to the zoo.  Below is a quick peek at what I have completed in the first unit.



So far the labs that I have tried were quick & easy, doable by anybody whether or not you think you can draw.  I would love to know if you are taking part in any of the books I am using or doing your own book project.

Check back weekly for my latest update on the Book Project.  Thanks for looking!

5/52 (9%)  projects from Drawing Lab completed.

No comments: