Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stepping Back

Last week I did something I don't normally do. I deliberately and impulsively stepped back from doing any of my normal things - no drawing, painting, playing with paper, or browsing through art and craft books. Instead I chose to spend the week renewing old friendships and reading novels.

I'm back to my normal routine (whatever that is), and I'm feeling refreshed and enthusiastic about digging into my craft supplies!

I did the above picture the other night as I was waiting something to finish. It felt so good to get back into the swing of things, this time with a different outlook.

4 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

George never looked better! nancy

Vee said...

Aww! Thanks, Nancy!

Anonymous said...

yes, this is a very cool drawing. nice work! love that blue

Vee said...

Thanks, Sirin!