Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wishlist

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
  • A sewing machine
  • Set of professional watercolor paints
  • Subscription to ImagineFX magazine
  • New workout shoes (& maybe some outfits to go with it hehe)
  • A new journal (that can handle watercolor) to start the new year
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
  • A picture frame my son made.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
  • A handmade journal (have to learn how to make them first!) Hmmm. . . maybe bookbinding supplies should be in my holiday wish list?
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
  • I honestly don't remember what I received when I was little. I do remember when I was in high school I got tickets to see the Phantom of the Opera from my parents. One of the best presents I ever received for Christmas.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
  • LEGOs
  • Anything Princess-y
  • Books
  • Littlest Pet Shop toys
  • Toy swords
  • Remote control cars
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
  • Kare-Kare (It's a Filipino food that my mom makes sure to make every year for Christmas since I love it so much.)
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
  • Mini-journals
  • Christmas Cards
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
  • It's A Wonderful Life
9. Favorite holiday song?
  • White Christmas
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
  • Watching Christmas movie marations

1 comment:

Linda said...

I enjoyed reading your holiday list. The next new craft I want to learn is how to knit.