Monday, August 24, 2009

Travel Journals / Books

I've been on a bit of a kick lately making mini books! My first sets were a couple of travel journals/books. I had so much fun that I think this is just the beginning! Here is how the first two came out:

More are in the process of being made or just need to be photographed. They are perfect for slipping extra papers, mementos, or even photos. Write or even art journal on them. This is just a stepping block.

They will most likely be in my next shop update (if I can get myself to let go of them), details soon on that one.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love how the journals came out. I'm glad your move went well. I took an unintended blog break this summer too. Now that school has started I'm ready to catch up and get back on track.