Thursday, February 12, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons . . .

cReaTe! Lately I've been at a standstill. I want -- no, I NEED -- to create! Life has been busy and "me" time has been pretty much been null and void. When I finally have a chance to myself, I just want to veg. But the need to create has been nagging at me, to make something -- anything.

I've been walking up to my craft area, feeling overwhelmed with my choice of materials and it's dis/organization, then promptly walking away. The other day, "the need" made me grab the smallest most convenient thing that was sitting around - a small 3" x 3" pack of chiyogami paper. Which turned into this:


First I made the butterfly and each day I've been adding to my collection of tiny origami. You can't believe how much better I feel. Thankfully that one small move has some got some ideas flowing . . . so let's get moving and cReaTe!

No comments: