Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More Abstract

This one has turned out to be one of my favorites that I've done so far.  Not only did it turn out better than I had expected - it was the most fun of all the techniques I've tried.


Abstraction is such a huge step out of my comfort zone, but with each step that I've taken so far I am so glad that I took them.  And for the first time in a long time, I really feel like I'm growing as an artist.

I am always open to more ideas and would love to hear from you.  What you are doing to step out and grow as an artist?

2 comments:

pauline said...

Oh Vee, i really love this!! Love the limited colors, and the pink! Not sure what the technique was, but the results are great. It's so important to stretch ourselves as artists, isn't it? i love where these experiments are taking you. xoxo

Vee said...

Thank you, Pauline! I agree - we do need to stretch ourselves as artists. It is absolutely helping me to grow.