Friday, March 2, 2012

3 by 3, part 1


Rose Wong is a talented artist currently attending school. A current school project that she is working on, called 3 by 3, is a music video featuring the art of anyone that chooses to participate

I love her work and decided that I wanted to take part.  The main guideline for the project is that the piece has be 3" by 3" and then mailed to her.

The picture above was my first creation.  It was a a quick close-up sketch of a picture I had recently taken at the zoo.  Then painted around with watercolors.  This actually took me a full day to do - working on bits and pieces when I had a few minutes free.

I know her deadline is coming up, but is anyone else interested in joining in?  I would love to see what you come up with!

I decided to make a couple more, so I'll have those ready to show next week.

No comments: