- There was an excellent interview with the writer & illustrator Lynda Barry about her approach to writing on Kathryn Kuitenbrouwer's blog.
- I love viewing the work of Sirin Thada! It's not just the style of her drawings that draw me in, it's the wording that brings it together and makes my day when I see her work.
- I just recently learned about Carla Sonheim and her blog. So much fun to look through -- and now I can't wait to get my hands on her new book, Drawing Lab, when it comes out!
- This is so much to learn from James Gurney and his blog Gurney Journey. His vast knowledge about art and being open to what others have to say is amazing. I have to much to learn and this is a great place to start.
- If you've ever thought of keeping a sketchbook - for anything (not just drawing) - Sketchbook Space is a great place to start. They also have a sister site that is for using Sketchbooks in Schools.
Friday, April 2, 2010
The Friday Five
Friday Five is a monthly list of five sites that inspire me. It can range of anything and everything - maybe some art, papercrafting, or photography. I hope that they can inspire you as well.
Labels: Friday Five