My project that I've been working on daily during AEDM is finally done. I didn't realize it would take so long but I was determined to get it done! And here it is:
It was based off of the photo that I found here and done for a class project and as a present for my husband. The Buddha was actually done within a week, the stippled background was the real doozy.
I've learned to like pen and ink and have a better appreciation for those that work in that medium. I think I'm going to give myself a little break from it, but it is definitely something I want more practice in.
Thanks for looking and all of the support!