Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Transitions

As you may know, I just recently moved into a new home. It was perfect timing as things are beginning to transition into a new stage of my life. During my blog hiatus there was the move plus my daughter and myself turned another year older. It was a time for reflection and anticipation. There is so much to work on right now and look forward to in the near future.

As things are starting to settle down and resemble some sort of a routine, I have been trying to refocus my goals and figure out what is important to me. Things I have not worked on in a long time have been slowly coming back into my life, while more recent activities seem to be moving to the back burner for now. Whatever the case, creativity is still a top priority in my life and I hope to be able to share it with you.

One thing I recently finished is a class that was held over a month ago, though I was just now able to view the class and try the lessons out. Here is the outcome of one of the lessons:

These photos were actually taken from my birthday last year, but were pushed aside like many photos of late.

Thanks for sticking around! And to the new visitors - welcome! It's time to get moving and create!

No comments: